Birth Doula Support
Already been to the (birth) rodeo once?
Let Somebody Know
Want support on the day of your birth but don’t have time for prenatal visits? We can help you with that. Our blended doula support option combines online prenatal & postpartum visits with in-person birth support.
Our birth doula support Blended Option helps you:
- Refresh your memory and vision for birth
- Learn new coping skills for stages of labor
- Incorporate comfort measures and movements into your pregnancy and birth
What type of support does this include?
- 1 online prenatal session (2 hours)
- Birth Planning Assistance
- Pregnancy Resource Guide (pregnancy, labor, & postpartum resources)
- 24 hours phone availability from 37 weeks until birth
- Labor support: from active stage until 2 hours after delivery
- Personalized care and coaching throughout each birthing stage
- Support and encouragement for your birth partner
- 2 hours of postpartum support for you and your partner
- Breastfeeding & newborn care guidance for you and your partner
- 1 online postpartum session to review birth experience
- Breastfeeding and infant care assistance
- Text & phone support for 3 weeks postpartu